Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two down, one to go...for October that is.

     It's Sunday, the day whose night I usually end up contemplating whether to watch Ghost Hunters (your smirk appropriately inserted here) or be productive.  Tonight, it's neither.  Instead of my mind winding down after a long weekend at the Plano Centre Crafts Show, it won't stop to rest.  Millions of thoughts concerning business practices, etiquette, improvement, marketing, etc. are all I'm thinking of.
     Had I not been fortunate enough to lovingly wiggle my way into my second home, The Artful Bead, I would most definitely be overwhelmed right now. Here, I have learned invaluable information that calms the anxious fears of any entrepreneur.  Instead, I'm exhilarated (and still anxious). I suppose I've always liked a challenge. Probably one of the reasons I miss going to school.  (Yep, never thought I would say that either) No tests, no deadlines, no goals? Boring! 
     One thing to keep in mind when measuring these goals: measure them against yourself, your imagination, and capabilities and no one/nothing else. Otherwise, you'll never be satisfied.
    
More on this upcoming weekend's Festival at the Switchyard !
YES- live music, beer, crafts! Only $5 to spend a gorgeous weekend outside at Downtown Carrollton's Yearly Fair/Festival.
Also, a step by step "how to" on a handmade,low-cost display case (with pics) coming in just a few days.

-LAWisecup

No comments:

Post a Comment