Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm such a Giver!

Yep, that may sound like a virtual (and corny) pat on the back but I have so much to share I don't know where to start! After spending the evening re-vamping the blog's layout and using my 3rd grade Photoshop skills (thanks Chell) I'm ready to hit the sack.  HOWEVER...I do have one teaser before I head out.  Val and Mary just got back from Tucson with the biggest and craziest motherload ever of beadstuffs, chain, glass, vintage, stone, and just plain awesomeness.  We were so busy today we couldn't even get into all the goodies but I do have one picture to share that was taken while they were there.



I'm now putting on my special pj's because it's better than Christmas...I can hardly sleep.  I'll be waking up promptly at 5am to get to work so that I can start digging my way through a sandbox of jewelry making goodies.

More to come later this week along with an update on my own social media checkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment