Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Steampunk creme de la creme


Well, I got myself in trouble today....again.

I was headed to Ft. Worth to visit family when billboard marketing took control of my vehicle, made me exit the freeway, and pull into an antique mall.  It wasn't my idea...I SWEAR!

I was doing really good until I found these guys. Or really, they found me. Their odd, globe-like shape kept reflecting the light and catching my eye.  At first, I thought it was possibly a compass, or eyeglasses, or....


Oh no, these guys are MUCH cooler than that.  These globe-like pocketwatches fit in the palm of your hand, have a tassel, are made of brass, are see-thru on both sides, and scream "make me into a pendant!" I couldn't resist.  This is Steampunk creme de la creme. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment